Sunday, January 07, 2007

Carey's wedding cake

Twinkies, HoHo's, Cupcakes, and Suzy Q's... It's perfect for Bravie!

11 comments:

Puffy said...

I'll take one from each layer.

Bravie said...

I like to lick the cream center. *grin*

mm said...

*snort*

Just perfect!

Coco said...

Those Hostess cupcakes look kind of ... obscene.

Swami said...

I have no idea what a Suzy Q is.

Zombs said...

I jsut want some milk.

Puffy said...

Ding dongs are on the top layer and the hostess cupcakes are sitting on top of the Suzy Q's on the very bottom.

Swami said...

Oh. I didn't even notice those things under the Hostess cupcakes. I've eaten Ding Dongs and Hostess Cupcakes. (I think my mom used to put them into my lunch when I was in elementary school.) Never had the others. And since Bravie didn't invite me to her wedding I guess I never will.

Anonymous said...

My sweet tooth hertz!

MiLouBry said...

OMG I have been craving Twinkie's lately! Those look sooooo yummy!!!

Lasann said...

Ding Dong's are good, and like Bravey I like to lick the cream.