Thursday, July 20, 2006

Quiz time

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.





You May Be a Bit Dependent...



You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.

You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.

It's difficult for you to survive on your own...

And you don't reallly think you ever could.



You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

"She's a lover, baby, and a fighter
Shoulda seen it comin' when it got a little brighter
With a name like "Dani California"
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded she was stealin' another breath
I love my baby to death"

12 comments:

mm said...

***You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat***

^Same as you, Arkie^! :)

***You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive...***


Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.
Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times.
You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it.
In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.

***You Have Your Sarcastic Moments***

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

***Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is***


Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

"No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins"

Bravie said...

Is your computer finally fixed?

I'll do the quizzes when I get a chance at work today. *smooch*

Rose said...

Courtney Love? My personality disorder is borderline, and I get Courtney Love?

I better make an appt. w/ the shrink...

arkie said...

Carey, I'm not sure if it's "fixed" or not. I ran a few programs on it, and last Thursday night it was working perfect while I was on the internet. Comcast is supposed to be "high-speed", and it finally was. But then the next morning it was all fucked up again. I have been out of town since Saturday, and got back yesterday. So far, it's working like it should. *shrugs*

Bravie said...

Well good, so far. I'm glad that it seems to be working again. *smooch*

Jen said...

60% Dog, 40% Cat. Same description as you. :)

A bit dependant. Same as you. :)

Totally sarcastic. Same as you. :)

My summer anthem is
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

"I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind.
There was something so pleasant about that phase.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space"

This is the ringback tone I have set on my phone. LOL.

Swami said...

***You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat***
Which sounds about right

***You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive...***
Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.
Some?
*waves to my OCD friend MM*



***You're Totally Sarcastic***
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.
I like using my tongue!


***Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is***
Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton

"I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Baby I'm perfect for you"

Paris Hilton? Paris Fucking Hilton!!! I hate that DAWbeeyotch!!!

~Nutz said...

I am also 50/50 on the dog/cat thing. Funny, I think I'm more catlike.

Personality Disorder: You May Be a Bit Histrionic...
Dramatic and over the top, you crave attention. Not really over the top, no.
And you'll do anything it takes to get noticed. Sometimes
You love to be seductive, even when it's inappropriate. Bullshit!
If you're ignored, you're easily hurt ... and act out even more! Ummm... not even close!


Sarcasm: You Have Your Sarcastic Moments
While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

This one is true! *grin*

Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield


"No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins"

Oooh! That's Nutzboy's girlfriend! He loves her.

Bravie said...

I'm 50/50 on the dog cat.

You May Be A Bit Borderline:
Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!

I'm Totally sarcastic

We also have the same anthem.

arkie said...

Sooo, you're a roller coaster instead of a runaway train. *snort*

Bravie said...

LMAO. It looks that way.

Glowie said...

***40% Dog and 60% Cat***
You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!

(I'm a dog person. I like dogs way more but I admit to being much more catlike.)

*snort* This one was funny.
***You May be a bit Obsessive Compulsive***
Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions.
Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times.
You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop thinking about it.
In fact, the more you think about your quirks, the more you have to do them.

Or with one changed answer because they both fit:
***You May Be a Bit Borderline***
Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!

ummm. I think I could have answered this one without taking it.
***Totally Sarcastic***
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


***Crazy by Gnarls Barkley***
"I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space"