*googles Gilby Clarke*Ok, me too! :D
MM, you can have him when I'm finished with him. Of course, there won't be much of him left by the time I'm done. :D
Yes, boo. Gilby is the lead guitarist for Supernova. Tkit posted a smoking hot pic of him in this week's love list in the Rock Star forum.
*announcement*I am not in love/list with Gilby Clarke.I don't need to add to my love/lust list. It is full.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
*googles Gilby Clarke*
Ok, me too! :D
MM, you can have him when I'm finished with him. Of course, there won't be much of him left by the time I'm done. :D
Yes, boo. Gilby is the lead guitarist for Supernova. Tkit posted a smoking hot pic of him in this week's love list in the Rock Star forum.
*announcement*
I am not in love/list with Gilby Clarke.
I don't need to add to my love/lust list. It is full.
Post a Comment