1. What is your favorite flower? 2. If you could have fresh flowers in every room of your house, what would you have and why? 3. What is your favorite floral scent? 4. Describe your dream garden!
1. I can't pick just one. I love lilacs, tulips, iris, gladiolus, mums, daffodils, and on and on... 2. I would put different flowers in each room, so I could have all my favorites. 3. Honeysuckle, and my second favorite scent would be lilacs. 4. One that someone else does all the work!
1. I like daffodils. 2. I'd like roses and tulips in my house. 3. I like the scent of honeysuckle, jasmine, and gardenias. 4. My dream garden would have lots of flowers with a gardener to take care of it.
1. Orchid 2. I don't like fresh flowers in my house. I have silk ones. 3. Orchid 4. One that is professionally landscaped and maintained so I can just look at all the pretty stuff and not have to do anything. I won't even know what the plants are called. Plus, I will have a hot little garden boy! *grin*
1. I have so many...lilacs, tulips, daffodils, sunflowers, tiger lilies, petunias, glads, calla lilies, roses... 2. I'd have a seasonal bouquet in every room. 3. Honeysuckle and lilac 4. One that is big enough to plant all kinds of things, but small enough that it isn't overwhelming.
2. Hmmm...Roses, lilacs, lily-of-the-valley and tulips, just because the smell and look would be so nice.
3. Sweet Peas, I think. Lilacs would be a close second.
4. Dream garden would have lots of manicured rose bushes, tulips, snap dragons, daffodils, ferns (all kinds) as well as the aforementioned favorite flowers, and a fountain in the center, with benches around the fountain. Oh, and a lighted gazebo over the fountain and benches. :)
1. Lilies, roses, orchids, daffodils, tulips, carnations 2. Different ones in each room. 3. I like rose and honeysuckle and lilac 4. yikes. I'm with you on that one. One that I can pay somebody to take care of for me.
1. What is your favorite flower? --Alstromeria (Sp?) It's a native of Peru, sometimes called the Peruvian Daffodil, and it;s a fixture in many commercial bouquets because of it's interesting shaped, bright colored & speckled blooms, and long-lasting flowers.
2. If you could have fresh flowers in every room of your house, what would you have and why? --Lilacs. I love the scent and I love big, droopy bouquets. They remiond me of my childhood home.
3. What is your favorite floral scent? --Jasmine. A jasmine garden in the evening is so intense & heavenly! I don't like most perfumes, but I get a little vial of natural jasmine scent from our local natural foods store that I will happily wear.
4. Describe your dream garden! --A tree-shaded woodland garden full of wildflowers with patches of bright begonias & impatiens. Lots of toads and nesting birds.
12 comments:
1. I can't pick just one. I love lilacs, tulips, iris, gladiolus, mums, daffodils, and on and on...
2. I would put different flowers in each room, so I could have all my favorites.
3. Honeysuckle, and my second favorite scent would be lilacs.
4. One that someone else does all the work!
1. Magnolia
2. Carnations and magnolias because I love them both
3. I do like the smell of roses
4. One that someone else takes care of for me.
1. I like daffodils.
2. I'd like roses and tulips in my house.
3. I like the scent of honeysuckle, jasmine, and gardenias.
4. My dream garden would have lots of flowers with a gardener to take care of it.
1. Orchid
2. I don't like fresh flowers in my house. I have silk ones.
3. Orchid
4. One that is professionally landscaped and maintained so I can just look at all the pretty stuff and not have to do anything. I won't even know what the plants are called. Plus, I will have a hot little garden boy! *grin*
Lilacs, Roses and Irises.
Arkie! You thought of me? Awwww. *sniff*
1. I have so many...lilacs, tulips, daffodils, sunflowers, tiger lilies, petunias, glads, calla lilies, roses...
2. I'd have a seasonal bouquet in every room.
3. Honeysuckle and lilac
4. One that is big enough to plant all kinds of things, but small enough that it isn't overwhelming.
1. Sweet Peas or Lilacs
2. Hmmm...Roses, lilacs, lily-of-the-valley and tulips, just because the smell and look would be so nice.
3. Sweet Peas, I think. Lilacs would be a close second.
4. Dream garden would have lots of manicured rose bushes, tulips, snap dragons, daffodils, ferns (all kinds) as well as the aforementioned favorite flowers, and a fountain in the center, with benches around the fountain. Oh, and a lighted gazebo over the fountain and benches. :)
1. Lilies, roses, orchids, daffodils, tulips, carnations
2. Different ones in each room.
3. I like rose and honeysuckle and lilac
4. yikes. I'm with you on that one. One that I can pay somebody to take care of for me.
1. Pansies and carnations.
2. I really don't care for flowers inside.
3. Can't smell them, so no favourite.
4. One in which weeds never come up.
1. What is your favorite flower?
--Alstromeria (Sp?) It's a native of Peru, sometimes called the Peruvian Daffodil, and it;s a fixture in many commercial bouquets because of it's interesting shaped, bright colored & speckled blooms, and long-lasting flowers.
2. If you could have fresh flowers in every room of your house, what would you have and why?
--Lilacs. I love the scent and I love big, droopy bouquets. They remiond me of my childhood home.
3. What is your favorite floral scent?
--Jasmine. A jasmine garden in the evening is so intense & heavenly! I don't like most perfumes, but I get a little vial of natural jasmine scent from our local natural foods store that I will happily wear.
4. Describe your dream garden!
--A tree-shaded woodland garden full of wildflowers with patches of bright begonias & impatiens. Lots of toads and nesting birds.
No flowers for me, thanks, but you can send chocolates and wine...
Oh yeah, I do like pansies...
Post a Comment