Sunday, June 04, 2006

Early birthday wishes post

I don't know if you ever read my blog anymore, but in case you do, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday a couple of days early. I may not be able to get to my blog on the 6th, and I wanted this here for you.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. Even though we are no longer in touch, I still think of you often. I hope things are good with you, and I hope that you are happy and well.

*gives 38 birthday spanks and 38 birthday licks*
I'll dream of you Tuesday night.

16 comments:

Surveysez said...

Is there gonna be cake?

Puffy said...

Well here's to two more dear friends...Asrai and my birthdays are on the 10th.

mm said...

Did someone say, "cake"?

*smooches* Arkie!

~Nutz said...

*gets in line for cake*

{{{hugs}}} for Arkie

Bravie said...

Happy birthday to that person. *wink*

Aislinn Sirk said...

Ah, that so sweet, but my birthday is one month later and 2 days earlier.

And a few years off. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Lasann said...

HB to ARkie's friend.

HB to Nutz on the 8th and Puffy on the 10th.

Bob, your birthday is the 4th of July. Sparklers for you!

Coco said...

How mysterious!

*smooch*

miamicatt said...

*smooch*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

If her birthday is tomorrow, I'd probably skip this year *grin*, I'll always remember Asrai's B'day. I met my wife the day before while waiting for her to show up. *smoooches* for Arkie, just cause.

HistoryDetective said...

Can I have *spanks* and *licks* even if it isn't my birthday?

arkie said...

*smooches to everyone*
Not that it matters, but it's a him, not a her.

Yes, HD, you can have spanks and licks, just not 38. *grin*

Syren said...

:hugs:

mtw said...

*shows up with Cake*
*backs out of blog (with Cake)*

Glowie said...

Awww. Yes, Happy Birthday.

yvonne said...

Is there any cake left? :-)

Happy Happy to everyone!

*big smooch* to dear Arkie1