Tuesday, June 06, 2006

this is an audio post - click to play

5 comments:

Zombs said...

LOL! (For the record I am listening in order then commenting then going to the next one!)

{{{HUGs}}}again. It does hurt when someone does not return your feelings. It's ok to feel bad.

Oh and you do have an accent! *ducks* I don't know what people from Arkansas sound like or any from another state but regionally you have a southern accent!

Coco said...

*snort* Ahkie, honey, you have an accent. You may not talk like someone from Arkansas, but you have a big ol' southern accent. Eric thinks it's cute, but he doesn't understand what you're saying part of the time.

*ps. if you tell me how to get the voice thingy, I'll make Eric do a voice post and you can hear his accent*

As for the other, important stuff:

1. Your ex is a complete asshole. He deserves to be staked out on an anthill.

2. I think that, at the age your son is, you should go ahead and validate his feelings about his dad. You raised him and he's no dummy; he knows. As long as you're just kind of rephrasing what he feels and not waging an all-out attack on your ex (which I know you wouldn't do in front of C.), I personally think that's okay.

3. *smooooooch* I totally agree with Zombs down below. You have to let yourself be loved before you can be loved, if you know what I mean.

arkie said...

If y'all could hear my sister talk, you would understand why I say I don't have an accent.

As far as how to do the voice clips, Coco, if you will go to blogger dashboard, and edit your profile, there's an option there for audio clips. You just have to sign up for it. It is a long distance call (which I don't worry about because I have free long distance on my cell phone) but that's the only charges you would have to be concerned about.

~Nutz said...

OK, first of all, you definitely do have a southern accent. It is not a prominent southern accent, but you do have one. If you were to come up north here, you would definitely stand out.

Also, what Coco said about the ex and your son.

yvonne said...

Totally agree with Coco about your ex and your son. Your son knows his father is a doofus.

*hugs*