A friend's ex is the opposite of yours in that when he is without a GF, he wants to be "Dad", but when he has a GF, he "forgets" support payments and won't call or visit the boys.
I have a single experience with him - a couple years ago, friend and I and our kids were walking to the library and he passed by us in his van. Then he drove around the block and kept pace with us on a busy major street, staring straight ahead until friend asked what he wanted. Then he squealed the tires driving away.
Some men are just worthless. Well, while they're alive, anyway.
16 comments:
So how do you feel today? *bangs on drums*
Today is a new day...I hope it is better for you!
*smooch*
*smoochies again*
I posted down there. *points*
A friend's ex is the opposite of yours in that when he is without a GF, he wants to be "Dad", but when he has a GF, he "forgets" support payments and won't call or visit the boys.
I have a single experience with him - a couple years ago, friend and I and our kids were walking to the library and he passed by us in his van. Then he drove around the block and kept pace with us on a busy major street, staring straight ahead until friend asked what he wanted. Then he squealed the tires driving away.
Some men are just worthless. Well, while they're alive, anyway.
I giggled when you said, "But, you know, I could use the money."
The x is an asshat.
I hate my job also.
I listened to all four and think you're funny. And loveable.
Anyone who says pronounces the word "bye" as two-three syllables? Has an accent.
Just sayin.
*smooch*
That was just one syllable. It was just drawn out, is all. Bitch. *sticks tongue out*
*kicks Arkie*
Just here to give more *hugs* to Arkie.
I'm not in love with my job either, but it's a paycheck. I do love getting a paycheck.
I also removed any comments that might somehow be incriminating. *grin* You know, just in case.
killjoy. *grin*
*smooch* Good girl.
You suck -- you are not supposed to remove anything incriminating until *I* get the backstory -- and I've been in meetings all week.
Harumph -- the polite thing to do would have been to check with me first. :P
*smooch*
Post a Comment