UPDATE: Computer is still down - I'm too lazy to unhook everything and take it somewhere. I stopped by the public library to check the blogs and do this update this morning. Off to the renaissance festival now. Have a good weekend, all.
teehee....reminds me of the first time I heard your voice on your video entry. It is still just as cute as ever. Now that we're all in one place, we're definitely gonna have to come up and visit or you can come down to see us anytime.
22 comments:
OMG! I can't hear nuthin'.
Wah!!! I've gone deaf! *pouts*
I hear your voice! It's adorable! I knew you'd be commenting on the show. It just ended here on the Left Coast. You have such a nice Southern voice.
teehee....reminds me of the first time I heard your voice on your video entry. It is still just as cute as ever. Now that we're all in one place, we're definitely gonna have to come up and visit or you can come down to see us anytime.
I can't open this at work. I would need to install something on my computer. I'll listen when I get home. *smooch*
You are so cute!
Guess who I love?
I can't listen until my boss leaves. :(
Hi! *smooooooooch*
You have a drawl! sO CUTE!
That's ok, Nutz. I was talking about you, so it's probably just as well you didn't hear it. :P
*blushes* Awwww, thanks Puff! Thanks, cstl.
*smooches* carey.
Coco, my guess is that you love Chicken Little. We're all aware of your tendency towards age-inappropriate crushes. *snickers*
Glow, the entry was for you, so I hope you get to hear it soon. *smooch*
*listens to audio entry* Zombs, I don't have a drawl, honest.
for me? *happy grin*
*glares at boss* She should be leaving very soon.
Coco loves Ace?
Ace isn't young enough for Coco. *snort*
Your voice is so cute. Oh my heaven! *gigglesmooch*
LOL! I thought Coco hated Ace though.
I finally got to listen. I love your voice. *big grin* *smooch* Glowie *heart* Arkie
Compared to my New yawk drawl you do!
*swoon*
*smooch*
*gasp* you were talking about me? I knew it!
You know, the Shakira song is on VH1 right now. Every time I hear it, I think of you!
Dang. My speakers are broke and I can't listen at work. I'll check it out tonight from home.
*whacks everyone*
Geez, have I been gone so long that nobody thinks it's funny that I have an Ace sig? Sheesh.
But, Coco, I like(d) Ace, and so I just thought you were lusting after his pretty-boy-ness.
Enjoy the festival!
I'm back. woo hoo. I didn't catch much of the final - just saw Prince and them announce the winner. Nice voice post!!
You're my first blog - off to others.
You are just too cute. Hope you had a great time at the festival.
Post a Comment