(Monsty, you (and any others who find foul language offensive) may not want to read this. )
I hate my fucking computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicks computer*
My computer has a CD drive, and a DVD drive. Supposedly, a person could burn CD's and DVD's with this computer. Well, I can burn the CD's but I cannot burn a fucking video onto the DVD. This is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother fucking computer! I fucking hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First I bought a damn 25-pack of DVD+R. Tried to burn a video, and kept getting a message telling me to put a dvd in the drive. Well, the fucking disc was already there, dammit!!!! I ask one of the IT guys from work for any suggestions, and he said that it may have to do with the type of disc - that there are DVD+R and DVD-R. So, today I go and buy the smallest pack I can find (3) of a DVD-RW. It still won't fucking burn the damn fucking video, and tells me to put a disc in the fucking drive, but it's already fucking there!!!!!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!! Why is this damn thing not fucking working for me???
*screams*

13 comments:
Are you trying to burn a unicorn video?
*big fucking smooch*
*looks at Monsty*
No.
*smooch*
Maybe you'll have to just buy porn DVDs like everyone else?
*runs out snickering*
There are lots of unicorns around here.
*snicker*
*hugs* Arkie.
Missed ya!!!!!!!!
Fuck if I know.
I've had the same problem with my laptop and I just gave up. *sigh*
I have that problem also. I had to decided between my sanity and a DVD. I chose sanity.
It still bugs me and Dbf doesn't like us to spend money on professional help so I try to ignore it.
Thanks for reminding me - urrggggh!
Computers are fucking evil. End of story.
*smooch*
And blogger isn't any more fucking fun today either. Just store the damn photos already!
*silently hands Arkie a postmaul*
*whacks* Sez
Rose, if I hadn't missed you so much, I would *whack* you, too.
Computers *are* evil. Anyone need any blank dvd's? *smooch*
Lasann, I lost the option of sanity a long time ago.
Thank you, coco. That is exactly what I need. *smooch*
Careful with that whacker. You'll make me spill my pickled beets all over the place.
*gives Arkie's computer the finger*
Hi Arkie!
I'm soo soo late on this subject but it could be the driver for the DVD burner. Do you know what CD/DVD duplicating software you have?
Post a Comment