Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Shhh! I'm not really here...

*waves to skeerydeadguy*
*hands over the RC and peanuts*
*ponders whether or not I should say peanuts or goobers*

Since Monsty did this, I knew it was a cool thing to do. *grin*

A is for Age - 39, soon to be 40
B is for Booze - Yes, please.
C is for Career - Medicare Billing
D is for Dad’s name - Joe
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - My sweet charming self
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Walk away
G is for Goof off thing to do - Blogging, OT
H is for Hometown - Where I grew up, or current??? Cabot if it's the first and Franklin if it's the second.
I is for Instrument you play - None now, but I did play the flute in school
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Grape
K is for Kids - One.
L is for Living arrangement - House, all by myself
M is for Mom’s name - Lou
N is for Names of best friends -
O is for overnight hospital stays - 2
P is for Phobias - too many to list
Q is for Quote you like - always the beautiful answer that asks a more beautiful question...e.e.cummings
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - 3 years
S is for Siblings - two older brothers and one younger sister
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Yes
U is for Unique trait - none. There is nothing I can do that no one else can.
V if for Vegetable you love - Corn on the cob. And fried okra. And fried squash.
W is for Worst traits - paranoia
X - is for XRays you’ve had - not counting dental, 2 or 3
Y is for Yummy food you make - If I make it, it's not so yummy.
Z is for Zodiac sign - Leo

13 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

Yay! Nice to see you back, even if you're not really here!

Aislinn Sirk said...

Welcome back! (not that I saw you)

~Nutz said...

*tiptoes into blog*

*smooches arkie*

*whispers hello*

*tiptoes out of blog*

Bravie said...

*sneaks in, pinches Arkie on the ass, goes back to work*

Surveysez said...

arkie who?

arkie said...

*smooches everyone but SS*

*wiggles ass at Carey*

Jen said...

You are a total outcast. I believe you are the only one who has done this to choose any other flavor of jelly than strawberry.
Freak.

Jen said...

Oh, one more thing.
*kicksmooch*

Surveysez said...

*grovels accordingly for being flippant*

smooch

arkie said...

*smooches Boo*

Jen, you say freak, I say unique. I wasn't thinking about homemade jellies or jam, or I would have said strawberry.

*kicksmooch*

Schnookie said...

*waves to a fellow Leo*

You reminded me that I love corn on the cob. Much more than I love broccoli.

Jen said...

Hows about we compromise and call you a unique freak? It's kinda fun to say. :D

arkie said...

Pffft to Jen.

*smooches Sez and Nookie*