Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!! How could this happen! *sob*

13 comments:

momma said...

This is about Idol, isn't it?

At first, before the pictures loaded (I am on dialup), I had a fleeting scared moment for your new car.

Whew!

Bravie said...

*sits with Arkie*

arkie said...

LOL, momma! What makes your comment really funny to me? Just today, one of the guys at work was asking about my car, and said 'you haven't had any wrecks in it yet, have you?'

*cries on Carey's shoulder*

mm said...

I didn't watch it yet, but was shocked when I heard. :O
I am *very* sad about this. :(

Lasann said...

You know, I wasn't fond of Chris at first not being into Rock that much. But he grew on me and I was appreciating his voice. I was as shocked as he was. But then I couldn't have pick one to go at this point.

~Nutz said...

I don't watch, but...

{{{hugs}}}

arkie said...

Lasann, I could have, very easily. Anyone but Chris. Actually my boot list would have been Kat, Elliot, Taylor.

Coco said...

Eh. I would rather have seen Kat go, but Chris has kind of diminished for me in the last month.

But a big *smooch* to you because you're sad.

Schnookie said...

I told DH last night that Chris would probably be in the bottom two. There was no way that I imagined that he would be booted. *sniffle* The only consolation is that I KNOW he will be very successful and it's probably better for him not to win the AI title.

Man. I will miss seeing his face. He's so gorgeous!

kim (weltek) said...

He got booted? No way! He's the best on the show!

Glowie said...

*pout*
I? am very disgusted. But! Arkie, think aobut the freedom he'll have with his record. HIS record.
*sigh*

Bravie said...

That picture of him makes me want to do the dirtiest things to him. *wiggle*

~Nutz said...

*does macarena through blog with sombrero on*