Thursday, May 11, 2006

Have you ever?

So, one night last week (or the week before) I was in "the bar" with a couple of peeps, and we started trying to out-slut each other. Then I was reading in a blog just now, about how this blogger had a "whore-off" with a couple of peeps while at dinner recently. I had been thinking this would make an interesting blog entry, and if you like, you could even turn it into a drinking game. *grin* I'm going to ask several personal, intrusive questions, and if you have ever, take a drink. After you've read all the questions, perhaps you will be drunk enough to answer them here. Or maybe you won't need to be drunk.

Have you ever:

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

posted nude pics of yourself on the internet?

made a sex tape?

shown your sex tape to others?

had sex in a public place?

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?

taken part in a 3-some?

taken part in a more than 3-some?

had sex with someone you just met?

had cyber sex?

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex?

paid for sex?

been paid for sex?

masturbated while at work?

had sex at your workplace?

had sex in your boss's office?

had sex with your boss?

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity?

been tied up while having sex?

tied your partner up to have sex?

wanted to be tied up?

spanked your partner?

been spanked by your partner?

been blindfolded for sex?

eaten an ice cream sundae off of your partner's body?

used other food stuff during sex?

And if there is anything you have done, but I didn't ask about, feel free to share. *grin*
If you don't want to say specifically what you've done, tell me how many drinks you would have to take.

51 comments:

Zombs said...

87 things.

Zombs said...

Oops that should be 8 things.

I am just glad I can get into your blog again!

arkie said...

87? Bwahahahaha!!! Sure, I believe you that it's only 8!

I guess I should be brave and admit my number.

10

arkie said...

Oh, and once I deleted all comments that mentioned unicorns, the blog started working again.

mm said...

OK, I'm not embarrassed to answer these questions. I'll just copy the ones that I have done, and delete the other questions. Here we go;

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

made a sex tape?

had sex in a public place?

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?

had cyber sex?

been tied up while having sex?

tied your partner up to have sex?

wanted to be tied up?

spanked your partner?

been spanked by your partner?

been blindfolded for sex?

used other food stuff during sex?

Bravie said...

I'll do like MM and paste the ones that apply. *sigh* I really would be better off pasting the ones I have not done. LOL. Okay, here the ones that I have done.

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

made a sex tape?

shown your sex tape to others?

had sex in a public place?

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?

taken part in a 3-some?

taken part in a more than 3-some?

had sex with someone you just met?

had cyber sex?

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex?

masturbated while at work?

had sex at your workplace?

Had sex in your bosses office?

had sex with your boss?

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity?

been tied up while having sex?

tied your partner up to have sex?

wanted to be tied up?

spanked your partner?

been spanked by your partner?

been blindfolded for sex?

used other food stuff during sex?

I would like to note that for most of these, they are from the far past. Not all but most.

arkie said...

OK, if you two can actually give details, I guess I can, too. Not fair to ask others, and then refuse to answer myself, huh?

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?
posted nude pics of yourself on the internet?
had sex in a public place?
been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?
taken part in a 3-some?
had sex with someone you just met?
had cyber sex?
picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex?
masturbated while at work?
wanted to be tied up?

miamicatt said...

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?
yes

posted nude pics of yourself on the internet?
no

made a sex tape?
yes

shown your sex tape to others?
NO!

had sex in a public place?
no

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)? No

taken part in a 3-some? No

taken part in a more than 3-some? No

had sex with someone you just met?
Yes

had cyber sex?
Yes

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex? Yes

paid for sex? Pfffft, no.

been paid for sex? sadly, no.

masturbated while at work?
yes.

had sex at your workplace?
No.

had sex in your boss's office?No.

had sex with your boss?
Once. (not my current boss)

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity? No.

been tied up while having sex?
Yes.

tied your partner up to have sex?
Yes.

wanted to be tied up?
No.

spanked your partner?
No.

been spanked by your partner?No.

been blindfolded for sex?
Yes.

eaten an ice cream sundae off of your partner's body?
No.

used other food stuff during sex?Yes. Honey and jam.

momma said...

Alright....here's what I've done.

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

had sex in a public place?

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?

taken part in a 3-some?

taken part in a more than 3-some?

had sex with someone you just met?

had cyber sex?

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex?

had sex at your workplace?

had sex with your boss?

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity?

been spanked by your partner?

used other food stuff during sex?

mtw said...

I am way too embarrassed to answer these questions.

Since most of my answers are no.

You all are hussies.

mtw said...

I'm so ashamed of my answers, I changed my blod address. The new one is:

mtw1961.blogspot.com

Can you relink me?

mm said...

Not only his address, but he even had to change it from a Blog, to a Blod! Wow! ;-)

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

18 1/2, Once I got picked up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex so I only give that a 1/2, now what do I win? *grin*

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I would edit to list all the ones I did but then your blog would crash. I'll just let everyone try to guess which I didn't do. Think 26 y/o virgin finally exposed to the world of sex.

Rose said...

Um. I think I've done all of them, excepting the sex tape, internet photos, and being paid for sex. Unless gifts are payroll. Then, yes I've been paid.

Lasann said...

I'm a 7. You are the first blog on my list and it's way to early in the a.m. to be thinking about these things *smile*.

Happy Friday and let's all try to do one of these activities this weekend!

Aislinn Sirk said...

I don't even think I'd be drunk. I'm assuming nude pics don't count after age 3.

Hell, I'd hardly even be tipsy.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I reread the questions.

I could drive home immediately after that little drinking game.

Can you post some more questions because I'm a bit thirsty?

thndrkttn said...

Now I KNOW that my DH is never going to be allowed to visit blogland. This was all at least 6 years ago.

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

had sex in a public place?

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)?

taken part in a 3-some?

had sex with someone you just met?

had cyber sex?

masturbated while at work?

had sex at your workplace?

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity? NOTE: It wasn't out of curiosity. I'll even go a step further and say it was because I wanted her. Bad.

spanked your partner?

used other food stuff during sex?

*cringes*

HistoryDetective said...

I scored 16!

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)?

posted nude pics of yourself on the internet?

had sex in a public place?

taken part in a 3-some?

taken part in a more than 3-some?

had sex with someone you just met?

had cyber sex?

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex?

masturbated while at work?

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity?

been tied up while having sex?

wanted to be tied up?

spanked your partner?

been spanked by your partner?

been blindfolded for sex?

used other food stuff during sex?

Swami said...

Bwahaha! I'll play...

taken nude pics of yourself (or had someone else take them)? YES

posted nude pics of yourself on the internet? YES, BUT I WAS COVERED WITH BUBBLES

made a sex tape? YES

shown your sex tape to others? NO (NOT COUNTING DH)

had sex in a public place? YES

been seen having sex in a public place (and keep going)? NO. ICK!

taken part in a 3-some? NO

taken part in a more than 3-some? NO

had sex with someone you just met? YES

had cyber sex? NO. PHONE SEX, YES.

picked someone up in a bar for the sole purpose of having sex? SORT OF

paid for sex? NO, LOL.

been paid for sex? NO.

masturbated while at work? YES

had sex at your workplace? YES

had sex in your boss's office? YES

had sex with your boss? YES

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity? NO

been tied up while having sex? YES

tied your partner up to have sex? YES

wanted to be tied up? YES

spanked your partner? YES

been spanked by your partner? YES

been blindfolded for sex? YES

eaten an ice cream sundae off of your partner's body? I DON'T LIKE ICE CREAM.

used other food stuff during sex? YES, INCLUDING VEGETABLES.

Swami said...

Forgot to give my score - 16 & 1/2.

Jen said...

How completely and utterly depressing. And I don't even get to have massive amounts of drinks to numb the pain.

*sigh* 1 drink for me.

made out and/or had sex with someone of the same sex out of curiosity?

kim (weltek) said...

5 drinks. I feel like a prude. Your lives sound much more exciting!

*sits with Jen & Bob at the local A&W while everyone else is at Hooter's*

Lasann said...

I'll join Kim at A&W with only 7. I love root beer floats.

Or us middle peeps can go to a champagne bar.

Bravie said...

I'm having trouble concentrating after reading Tkit's responses.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Hey Jen, let's have our own game.

Do you own shoes?

Have you ever drunk milk?

Have you seen a car?

Did it have 4 wheels?

Can you read?

Schnookie said...

Nookie <---- still in shock after reading people's responses

Schnookie said...

Oh I forgot, y'all are a bunch of hussies LOL. Well, most of you are.

thndrkttn said...

Nookie <---- still in shock after reading people's responses.

This gives me the gigglepants for some reason. I can just picture Nookie sitting there, motionless with wide eyes and mouth dropped open at the absolute sluttiness of some of her on-line friends.

Carey-you know exactly who I am referring to in that post.

Bravie said...

Yep, Tkit. *smooch*
My concentration got thrown on the same sex question.

Schnookie said...

Now that I've gotten over some of the shock, I'm pretty damn envious of some of you LOL.

Bravie said...

LMAO at Nookie. You're so cute. *sistah smooch*

Jen said...

Woohoo! I like your game much better, Bob! I score 5/5. Yehaw.

*smooch*

Schnookie said...

Jen, you're such a hussy! *grin*

~Nutz said...

Well... I would only have to take one drink, but that's OK because I'm still hungover from all the margaritas I drank at MTW's yesterday. *grin*

I'll leave it up to you to figure out which one thing I've done. *evil grin*

Lasann said...

It's a guessing game. Nutz, I think you: had sex in a public place?

~Nutz said...

Newp! ...but I can play Bob's game, answer yes to all her questions and be drunk with y'all!!! *grin*

Schnookie said...

Nutzy, I'll say it's #2. MTW was snapping a lot of pics yesterday and you did have A LOT of ritas. *giggle*

Oh carp, I was there too!

~Nutz said...

*snort* Nookie! ...then you must've done #2 now too!

How are you feeling today after MTW backed his car over you? *grin*

Schnookie said...

*giggle* Just a little bruising on my butt. Wanna rub it? :-)

~Nutz said...

*rubs Nookie's butt*

*looks around to make sure there are no cameras*

*keeps rubbing*

Schnookie said...

LOL. I just realized, rubbing a bruise would only make it hurt more.

~Nutz said...

*stops rubbing*

*puts ice on Nookie's butt*

Is that better? *grin*

mm said...

I think both Nutz and Nookie can answer "yes" to number 18 now...

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Yikes, I scored more than HD, that's it, I'm off to Bible Study STAT *smirk*

Aislinn Sirk said...

*sits and drinks at the prude table*

More questions.

Do you have eyes?

Have you ever touched water?

Was it wet?

Can you count to 10?

momma said...

Well, if Tkit can elaborate on her same sex question...I'll go a step further. The first time was pretty much curiousity. After that, it was desire. And no one ever asked if you'd done it with a same sex partner more than once or with different partners....

momma said...

And even though I have no idea who Tkit was referring to, apparently there are a few of us who have led very exciting lives - at least for a day or three.

Swami said...

Hey, it took me many years to get my score up there, and I didn't have more than a point or two until I was 30 years old.

So there's hope for all you young'uns out there. Even Bob.

~Nutz said...

arkie!!! I have updated! *grin*