Saturday, May 21, 2005

Carey's interview questions for me...

Arkie:
1. What trait (not physical) do you find most important in a mate?
Wow. This is a lot harder to answer that I originally thought it would be. The most important trait in a mate… there are several things, like a good sense of humor, to be trustworthy, to be responsible, to be a good listener, but I guess the most important trait would be that he is considerate.

2. What were you like in high school?
Well, I was a good student (for the most part). I was also a rowdy, loud-mouth, fun-loving person. I could be quite mean at times – I got sent to the principal’s office once for being “ugly” to someone. I definitely was NOT one of the popular kids. I hung out with the dopers, but wasn’t a user (I tried it a couple of times, but it just wasn’t for me).

3. 10 words or less, describe who you are.
Hmmm, who am I, in 10 words? Truthfully, I’m still trying to figure out who I am. I could give you 10 words that describe HOW I am, but not WHO.

4. Would you dump a lover because they were not satisfying in bed?
That would depend. If it was strictly a physical relationship, that I had no plans on being with this person long-term, then yes. And it would also depend on why he wasn’t satisfying – If it was because he didn’t care about my needs, and he was just selfish in bed, then, yes I would dump him. But if it was someone I loved, then no, I wouldn’t dump him for that. I would try to teach him what I needed, plus, the emotions would have a lot to do with it being satisfying.

5. What would be a perfect night for you?
There are several ways a night could be perfect. Just hanging out with people I care about, and having fun would be perfect. A night out dancing is always good. Or a quiet night at home, snuggling up on the couch with the person I love.

=========================================================
The game:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog (if you have one) with the answers to the questions OR you answer them here in the comments if you don't have a blog.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Bravie said...

My favorite answer was the one that was least revealing. #3.
*smooch*
good answers.

Bravie said...

I meant that in a good way. I meant that because it seems to me that this was the one that would make you think the most.

arkie said...

Good questions. And they all made me think.

As far as number 3, I would like to think I am constantly evolving, so there would never be an actual answer to that one. Who I am today is not who I was yesterday, and is not who I will be tomorrow.

*smooch*