Wow, it's been a while since I've updated. (Not as long as some of my fellow bloggies, whom I miss dearly. Are you in a ditch somewhere? Update already!!!)
So, I'm still going to Weight Watchers. It's been almost a year since I rejoined, and I've lost 27 pounds. I have dropped a couple of pants sizes, but when I look in the mirror, I still can't see a difference. I feel like I should have lost more, much more, than I have, but I can't dwell on that. Negative thinking doesn't help, and I have to remind myself of that.
I feel like I should say some more here, since I haven't updated in months, but there's really not much to say.

3 comments:
Glad you updated! 27 lbs is great and most importantly, it shows you can do this. Slow and steady, hon!
Keep up the work...I know it's hard. I'm trying to train to jog (running isn't really the word for what I'm doing!) a 5K. It's embarassing how terrible I am, but I'm still keeping at it!
Oh, and I should say while *I* feel my level of jogging ability is embarassing, everyone I encounter has been very, very supportive and hasn't made me feel bad!
Two pants sizes is amazing!
Post a Comment