Friday, November 14, 2008

Where did my butt go?

Today was weigh and measure day for me at Curves. The staff member who was weighing/measuring me said I didn't have a butt. I'm afraid that means I've become one of those people who have a flat ass. I don't want a flat ass. I don't want a big ass, either, but I want it to be curvy.

Oh, yeah. I lost another 8 pounds this past four weeks. :D

11 comments:

Bravie said...

Yay!!! You are rockin. Congrats. *smooch*

Tummy said...

Squats, lots of squats. *grin

You're awesome :) Way to go!

Puffy said...

EXXXXXcellent!

Jen said...

Good for you, Arkie! You're doing great!

I have a flat ass, too. :(

Glowie said...

yay! You're doing great, love. *smoooooooch*

Seana said...

I hope it's OK that I followed a link from Bravie's. I haven't seen you around lately and wondered how you were doing. Obviously, you're doing very well. Good for you.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Hellos, I hadn't been by here (or anywhere) for a while, so I'm glad to see your update. You have a long journey and a good start.

~Nutz said...

Good for you!!!

I have a flat ass too, so I think you are in good company. :D

Hi arkie!!!

Lasann said...

Another flat ass.

I'm very proud of you Freda!

Zombs said...

Yippers! That is great ARkie! Keep it going and let us know!

Tummy said...

We need another update Arkie! I know it's the holidays but.......