Actually, Bravie, he said it sucked. It was supposed to go until 11:00, and he called at 9:30, ready to leave. And my son NEVER leaves something early. He said the music was a bunch of 80's crap. I don't know if he told me correctly, but what he said was that the students weren't involved in the planning of the prom at all. Just faculty and parents.
Oh he looks very handsome and oh-so dramatic, Arkie. I love those photos!
My DD loved her junior prom and hated the senior prom. But she loved her dress! :)
My DD is also the same height as your baby but he's probably still growing, no? My son didn't hit his final (I think final) height of 6'2" until he was 20. How tall do you think your DS will get?
The funny thing, Boo, is while he was complaining about the "80's crap", in the background, we have one of his CD's playing - from a boxed set of underground 80's music. And yes, you may link me.
Swami, he's around 5'8", I think. He's already taller than his dad and me. My dad's around 5'10", so Clint might have a few more inches to go.
15 comments:
He's on a mission from . . . somebody. :-)
OT: Do you have RSS capability to notify when you've posted? I didn't see it on your homepage...
Stylin! What is he dressed up for? Did I miss that in an earlier post? *goes to read ones I've missed*
Whoa! He belongs in the movies. What a great photo. I love his shoes.
Cyg - I don't think so. I'm not really sure what that is.
Glowie - This was for prom Saturday night.
Puffy - He bought the shoes first, and then we had to match the suit to them.
Your baby done grow up. Great pics.
Did he have fun at the prom?
What a dapper dude!
Happy Mother's Day, Arkie!
Actually, Bravie, he said it sucked. It was supposed to go until 11:00, and he called at 9:30, ready to leave. And my son NEVER leaves something early. He said the music was a bunch of 80's crap. I don't know if he told me correctly, but what he said was that the students weren't involved in the planning of the prom at all. Just faculty and parents.
Well that sucks. Although I think 80's music is great. What's wrong with these kids these days. *old person grin*
Wow, they grow up so quickly! *sigh*
I'll have to post picks of my 5'10" boy sometime.
Too bad the prom sucked.:(
He got all dressed up for nuthin'.
He does look super handsome and boy has he grown!
Ehhh, proms are overrated. Mine generally sucked also. But I'm sorry for his sake.
What's wrong with 80's crap?
By the way, am I allowed to link you again?
Oh he looks very handsome and oh-so dramatic, Arkie. I love those photos!
My DD loved her junior prom and hated the senior prom. But she loved her dress! :)
My DD is also the same height as your baby but he's probably still growing, no? My son didn't hit his final (I think final) height of 6'2" until he was 20. How tall do you think your DS will get?
The funny thing, Boo, is while he was complaining about the "80's crap", in the background, we have one of his CD's playing - from a boxed set of underground 80's music. And yes, you may link me.
Swami, he's around 5'8", I think. He's already taller than his dad and me. My dad's around 5'10", so Clint might have a few more inches to go.
Post a Comment