Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I had a thought that I wanted to share, but during the time that my internet connection has been out, I forgot it. Can I tell you how much Comcast sucks as an ISP? They totally bite like a big dog. I'm lucky it kicked back in tonight, but it will probably be off again tomorrow, and I just don't have time to call them and have an appointment for someone to come check it. Of course, every time I *do* call and set up an appointment, within 2 hours, it's back on.

5 comments:
Just having you update is a Valentine for me.
I guess I'm very fortunate that I've never had problems with my Comcast connections. * knocks on wood *
Hope they fix the problem soon Arkie.
I was going to say exactly what Nook said... exactly.
*smooooooch*
Comcast does not have the best rep around here. Fortunately I have other options.
*knocks on Nookie* (but not on Glowie because that is not alliterative.)
We have Comcast for our ISP, but I think we're going to change it. Actually, not because of service but price.
Post a Comment