Saturday, May 12, 2007

Unbelievable...

I did it again. I went for another mani/pedi this afternoon. While the girl is finishing up on my fingernails, my cell phone starts ringing. Since the phone is in my purse, I ignore it. I walk back to the dryer area, my phone rings again. Again, I ignore it. A third call. One of the manicurists was walking by at that time, and asked it I wanted her to get my phone for me. I say yes, and she gets it out for me. 3 missed calls from my mom's phone number. I call back. It was arkieboy who had been calling. Why? Because I had told him 30 minutes earlier when we talked, that I would call him later. I tell him what I'm doing, and I will call when I'm finished. I end the call, go to set my phone down, and you guessed it! I smudged the hell out of one of the nails. And guess what? It was the same damn finger that I messed up last week.

This week's color is Cara Mia Crimson, on fingers and toes.

10 comments:

Schnookie said...

Ok, this time I'm just going to laugh at you.

arkie said...

Thanks, Nookie.
*grin*

Syren said...

I would have done the same thing, that's the main reason why I never get a mani. I just am not graceful enough I guess. And I'm too embarrassed by the shape my fingers/cuticles are in.

I do love a great pedi though. I cannot remember what color I have on my toes right now, but it is a maroony red by OPI.

I would love to be able to wear nail polish though, it makes womens hands look so pretty.

Puffy said...

Happens to me all the time. *hugs while avoiding bumping fingernails*

Bravie said...

It's Karma for your Pickler comments. *glare*

Jen said...

Ha! Dork.

arkie said...

*kicks Jen*

momma said...

Did you have the tech fix it?

Asrai said...

*snort* Oh Arkie honey, you are cracking me up!

arkie said...

To those of you who are understanding and sympathetic (which appears to only be two - Syren and puffy), thank you.

To the rest of you - *kick*

Momma - No, I didn't have the tech fix it. I was too embarrassed to tell her I screwed it up already. Besides, she had already moved on to another customer, and there weren't any other techs who weren't with customers.