Wednesday, November 29, 2006

more pictures

My sister and me. After she was born, I was asked quite often if she was my baby. Do I look old enough to have had a baby in this picture?
















This is me & my oldest nephew - this is probably December 82 or January 83.

7 comments:

Bravie said...

*snort* No, you do not look old enough. *smooch*

HistoryDetective said...

What kinds of sickos were asking you if that was your kid?! :)

~Nutz said...

Flashback! Wow, these are cool photos! LOL @ the TV knobs. *grin*

Lasann said...

Well you were in Arkansas - right!!

I love looking at the picture album my mom made for me. My aunts, uncles, cousins, brother and sisters. We couldn't have been that little!

Puffy said...

Hey that could be my old house. TV-check; paneled walls-check; flowered chair-check.

arkie said...

Lasann, being in Arkansas did not excuse asking an 11 yr old if the 6 month old baby was hers. It did excuse the people assuming that the baby belonged to the 11 yr old and her brother.

Glowie said...

LOL arkie. No. You definitely don't look old enough.