Me & my oldest nephew, Christmas 82 (edit: actually, this is probably 83. D was born in 82, and there's no way that he was that big and riding a trike at 6 months.)
For motormouth: In case you were wondering, those strange knobs on the TV? *leans in to whisper* This is how we changed channels back in the olden days. We had to get up, walk to the TV, and twist those knobs.
7 comments:
*laughs at youngens with Arkie*
They got it made these days, son't they.
HA, you don't have to tell ME about the hardships of the old days...when I was a kid, we only had MTV! VH1 and CMT didn't even exist yet!
*sticks out tongue at the old folks*
*kicks youngen*
Arkie is sending me porn through YM. I just thought everyone should know. :)
I love these pictures, arkie. It *almost* makes me feel like organizing mine better.
That's an awful nice striped shirt. :-)
I'm just stopping by because I want to twist some knobs.
*offers HD my knobs*
Post a Comment