Went down to Arkansas Wednesday - took freakin forever. Had Thanksgiving dinner Thursday - turkey, ham, candied sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, mashed potatoes, dressing, some kind of peas, deviled eggs, rolls, and for dessert, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, french coconut pie, lemon meringue pie, and pineapple cream cheese pie (my contribution). Came back to Tenn yesterday with arkieboy - went to see
Happy Feet and then went to Wal-Mart so he could pick up some film and a CD. He's still asleep right now, which is how I am able to get on the computer.
While I was at Mom's, I went through her pictures and got several of me. She had told me once before, that if I wanted any of the old photos, to take what I wanted. I will be posting some sporadically, as I get them scanned. Here's a couple for now.

8 comments:
That second picture looks like you're about to be eaten up by that dog. *giggle*
Cute pics, Arkie. Happy Thanksgiving. *smooch*
Adorable little Arkie with the curly hair. Are you on a horse or a donkey? How did you like Happy Feet?
*smooch* I think my mom was having to hold me in place because it looks like I'm ready to run from that dog.
Puffy, we're on a horse. His name was George.
I liked Happy Feet very much. It's funny, it's touching, it has a good message about conservation. The only thing I didn't like was, close to the end, it seemed to jump from one time and place to another - it just wasn't a smooth transition.
I want pineapple cream cheese pie please. :-)
Great pictures! *smoooooooch*
I giggled at you Dad's cigarette. That's me, I have a cigarette in every picture.
Little sis to two big brothers. Did they torture you?
Such a cutie pie, you are!
*smooooooooooch*
Lasann, yes, they did torture me. But they did protect me from other kids. My brothers could hit me, but nobody else better try. LOL
Glow, that pineapple cream cheese pie has to be the easiest thing I've ever made. And it was soooooooooooooooo good!
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped *waves to Coco* (my mom told me I could have substituted Cool Whip)
large can of crushed pineapple, well drained.
1 9-inch graham cracker pie shell
Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream, then the drained crushed pineapple. Sppon mixture into the pie shell. Chill throughly until filling is set, about 2 to 3 hours.
Post a Comment