Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Rut Roh!

Not so sure that I have done a good thing with Jessica and Joseph.
Jessica: I love him. I hate him. He's so sweet. He's a manwhore.

And Joseph is starting to come off as nuts! When I got up this morning, I had an email from him, begging me to talk to Jessica. "She hates me. It's going to push me over the edge." Then, he calls me at work (had to leave a voice mail, I was on another line), "call me, let me know Jessica got to work ok, I'm worried. Unless you hate me, too."

Me: WTF have I done? I have agreed to go to the Memphis in May Music festival with these two. I will be trapped in a car with these two for 3 hours one way!!!

1 comment:

arkie said...

OMG, that will be so effin cool!
YAY!!!!!